Submit sitemap in google for Blogger
Submit sitemap in google for BloggerSitemap is an important matter for seo. It is important not only for blogger but also for all kind of seo. Sitemap helps you to submit and index your new posts. When you will add a sitemap in google webmaster tool it gives your site's information to google webmaster tool. After adding a sitemap for your site google will show your total post number and within 1-3days google will approve it and will index your posts.
Lets see how to add blogger sitemap in google:
- Go to google webmaster tool. (Here).
- LogIN with your gmail account which you have used in Blogger.
- After loging in you will see your blogger site here.
- Click on it.
- Then right side you will see sitemap option. Click there.
- You will see Add sitemap button. Click on it.
- A box will open like image below.
- Type sitemap.xml and click on Submit Sitemap.
- Then refresh you page.
- Submiting complete.
It is the fact. Hope you have understood that.
You may like: