Blogger Seo: Submit sitemap in Bing for Blogger
My previous post was about Blogger sitemap submition in Google webmaster tool. Click here to see the post. Today I'm going to write about Blogger sitemap submition in Bing. Bing is another popular search engine. You can get a good ammount of visitor from here.
Now, Follow these steps:
- Go to here. (http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster/)
- SignIn here. If you already have any Bing or Microsoft account, you can login by it. If you don't then SignUp.
- Here in Add site field put your site url and click on Add.
- A new page will open. No need to change. Again click on Add.
- Then you can see you site there. Click on Verify Now. See image below.
- Copy meta tag. See screenshot below.
- LogIN to your blogger account.
- Go to Template>Edit HTML>Proceed.
- Find <head>. Now, paste the code just after this. See the image below.
- Save template.
- Now, Click on VERIFY.
After verifying successfully your Dashboard will open. Click on SUBMIT A SITEMAP. See image below.
A text box will open. Write there: http://your-site.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml and click SUBMIT.
Ok. You have successfully submited blogger sitemap in bing. within a week it will be approved.
You may like this: